EZflow Drainage Systems by Infiltrator are geosynthetic aggregate pipe systems for use in drainage applications. This gravelless drainage system utilizes the time-proven principle used in gravel systems while eliminating the problems inherent with gravel.
Our products provide maximum system life and performance, lower system costs, and an environmentally friendly alternative.
- Convenient 10’ long sections are easy to connect using internal couplers. EZflow products are easily transported and installed by a single worker dramatically reducing labor costs
- Superior flow rate when compared to gravel due to lack of fines. EZflow drainage systems have high storage capacity created by the engineered flow channels in the aggregate
- EZflow’s aggregate pipe combination and aggregate-only bundles can easily bend around corners and other obstacles to conform to your project needs
- Using EZflow recycled polystyrene aggregate prevents millions of pounds of waste from filling landfills
- EZflow drainage products are reliable, which means fewer call backs