The Infiltrator IM-1530 is a lightweight strong and durable septic tank. This watertight tank design is offered with Infiltrator’s line of custom-fit risers and heavy-duty lids. Infiltrator injection molded tanks provide a revolutionary improvement in plastic septic tank design, offering long-term exceptional strength and watertightness.
Do not install the tank in vehicular traffic areas. The tank is designed for non-traffic applications.
All IM-1530 tanks are a two-piece design that efficiently nests for shipping and are available through our network of certified Infiltrator distributors.Find a Distributor ›Contact an Expert ›
62"W x 176"L x 55"H
(1567 mm x 4460 mm x 1384 mm)
24" (610 mm)
501 lbs (228 kg)
1787 gal (6765 L)
1537 gal (5818 L)
Minimum 6" (152 mm)
Maximum 48" (1219 mm)
- Strong injection molded polypropylene construction
- Lightweight plastic construction and inboard lifting lugs allow for easy delivery and handling
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offers additional strength
- Can be installed with 6" to 48" of cover
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
- Suitable for use as a septic tank, pump tank, or rainwater (non-potable) tank
- No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures are required
- No special water filling requirements are necessary
- The tank may be backfilled with suitable native soil. See installation instructions for guidance.