IM-Series Potable Water Tank
The Infiltrator IM-Series Potable water tanks are lightweight, strong and durable. These potable, watertight tank designs are offered with Infiltrator’s potable heavy-duty lids. Infiltrator injection-molded tanks provide a revolutionary improvement in plastic tank design, offering long-term exceptional strength and watertightness.
Do not install the tank in vehicular traffic areas. The tank is designed for non-traffic applications.
Infiltrator’s IM-Series Potable water tanks are available in 552-gallon, 1287-gallon and 1787-gallon capacities.Find a Distributor ›Contact an Expert ›
|Size||62"W x 65"L x 55"H
(1575 mm x 1651 mm x 1397 mm)
|62"W x 127"L x 55"H
(1575 mm x 3226 mm x 1397 mm)
|62"W x 176"L x 55"H
(1575 mm x 4460 mm x 1397 mm)
|Total Capacity||552 gal (2089 L)||1287 gal (4872 L)||1787 gal (6765 L)|
|Weight||191 lbs (87 kg)||346 lbs (157 kg)||501 (227 kg)|
- Strong injection molded polypropylene construction
- NSF/ANSI-61-certified for potable uses
- Lightweight plastic construction and inboard lifting lugs allow for easy delivery and handling
- Integral heavy-duty green lids that interconnect with TW™ risers and pipe riser solutions
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strength
- Can be installed with 6" to 48" of cover
- Can be pumped dry
- Suitable for use as a potable tank, rainwater harvesting tank, or water storage tank
- No special water filling requirements are necessary
- The tank may be backfilled with suitable native soil. See installation instructions for guidance.