A Look Ahead to the 2022 NOWRA Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference
The National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (NOWRA) will be holding their annual conference in Springfield, MO, this October. Like previous years, this remains a top national conference for our industry. We’re excited to be attending as exhibitors and several members of our team will be there to present live industry education.
NOWRA recently opened registration for this year’s conference. This year the NOWRA Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference will be held in Springfield, MO, from October 30 to November 2. The event is being held in conjunction with National Association of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT), State Onsite Regulators Alliance (SORA), and Missouri Smallflows Organization (MSO).
We’ll be available throughout the conference at our booth in the exhibit hall and several of our team members will also be providing presentations during the educational tracks. Here’s a look at the presentation topics we’ll be sharing during the NOWRA Mega-Conference.
- “Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Funding Needs, Challenges, and Solutions”
Presented by: Carl Thompson, P.E.
- “Top Wastewater Treatment Myths”
Presented by: Jonathan Kaiser
- “Forgotten Factors Needed in Wastewater Treatment System Design”
Presented by: Allison Blodig, REHS
- “Decentralized Strategies and Solutions for Small Communities”
Presented by: Dennis Hallahan, P.E.
- “Achieving Secondary Wastewater Treatment Standards Using Zero-Energy Technology”
Presented by: Dave Lentz, P.E.
We hope to see you in Springfield this October!