EZflow® Drainage System
- Convenient 10" long sections are easy to connect using internal couplers. EZflow products are easily transported and installed by a single worker, dramatically reducing labor costs
- Superior flow rate when compared to gravel, due to lack of fines. EZflow drainage systems have high storage capacity created by the engineered flow channels in the aggregate
- EZflow’s aggregate pipe combination and aggregate-only bundles can easily bend around corners and other obstacles to conform to your project needs
- Using EZflow recycled polystyrene aggregate prevents millions of pounds of waste from filling landfills
- EZflow drainage products are reliable, which means fewer call backs
Can EZflow be installed around obstacles?
Yes. EZflow has virtually an unlimited ability to contour around existing obstacles.
What prevents soil from entering EZflow through the netting?
A geotextile mesh inside of the netting keeps soil from entering the bundles.