ECOPOD® Series for Advanced Wastewater Treatment
The Delta ECOPOD® Series for Advanced Wastewater Treatment offers a series of products that are simple in design, easy to install, low maintenance, and highly effective in reducing levels of nitrogen, BOD, and TSS. The ECOPOD® Series can treat 500 to 1,500 gallons per day.
All ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units have been tested under NSF Standard 245 and exceed Class I requirements for effluent quality.
ECOPOD Series Features:
- ECOPOD® series is an intra-tank bioreactor that can be inserted into an average sized onsite wastewater treatment tank or vault (round or rectangular).
- ECOPOD® series utilizes a fixed-film process which is characteristically stable, reliable and robust. Fixed-film is a preferred treatment process in many areas for onsite wastewater treatment systems.
- Customizable for individual residential installations, cluster designs, and small-to-medium commercial applications.
Benefits of the Delta ECOPOD® Series for Advanced Wastewater Treatment:
- ANSI/NSF International Standard 40 and 245 Class 1 Certified
- Quiet, efficient and effective
- FHA and VA acceptable
- Self contained design
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Minimum sludge production reduces pump out frequency and cost
- Quiet operation - external aerator
- Suitable for intermittent usage
- Remote monitoring system available
All ECOPOD® Series for Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are manufactured to best fit local installation requirements. The ECOPOD can be constructed in concrete, fiberglass, or plastic tanks.
ECOPOD Series for Advanced Wastewater Treatment Available Models:
- ECOPOD-N: For residential systems with daily flows between 500 and 1,500 gallons per day
- ECOPOD-D: For commercial or decentralized systems with daily flows between 1,500 and 100,000 gallons per day