ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit
Delta ECOPOD Commercial Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units offer treatment capacities from 1,500 to 250,000 gallons per day in pre-engineered treatment plants for commercial or decentralized wastewater treatment needs.
Delta ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit Features:
- Oxygen is pumped into the system allowing the bacteria thrive and grow in much greater numbers than would occur naturally. This “overpopulation” of bacteria speeds the process of breaking down the sewage, making it safe for release into the environment.
- ECOPOD Units significantly reduce BOD, TSS, fecal coliform, and nutrients in the wastewater.
- Nitrification and denitrification occur in a single tank.
- Features a fixed film process which is characteristically stable, reliable, and sturdy. Fixed film is a preferred treatment process for onsite wastewater treatment systems.
ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are manufactured to specifications according to wastewater flow requirements available in the following models:
- Model E150: 1,500 gallons per day
- Model E200: 2,000 gallons per day
- Model E400: 4,000 gallons per day
- Model E600: 6,000 gallons per day
- Model E800: 8,000 gallons per day
- Model E1000: 10,000 gallons per day
- Model E1200: 12,000 gallons per day
- Custom flow models also available
Benefits of Delta ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units:
- Disposes of wastewater quietly and efficiently, with minimal maintenance
- No inner tank filters, screens, or diffusers to service
- Unique air delivery system
- Externally mounted air blower
- Low initial capital cost and operation
- Integral air blower/control panel design
- Complete onsite system designs
- ECOPOD treatment systems are pre-engineered, easy to incorporate into any project
ECOPOD Case Studies
- ECOPOD and Drip Disposal System to Equalize Varied Daily Flow Rates of Virginia High School
- ECOPOD and Drip Disposal System to Equalize Varied Daily Flow Rates of Mississippi High School
- ECOPOD and Drip Disposal System to Treat School with Varied Daily Flow Rates
- ECOPOD System to Treat Mobile Park with over 35 Homes
- ECOPOD System at Harmony School in Ontario Reduces Nitrogen Output