ECOPOD-D Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit
Delta ECOPOD-D Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units offer treatment capacities from 1,500 to 100,000 gallons per day in pre-engineered treatment plants for commercial or decentralized wastewater treatment needs. The ECOPOD-D technology has been tested under Standard 245 of ANSI/NSF International and met and exceeded Class 1 requirements with an average effluent quality of 6 mg/L BOD5 and 8 mg/L TSS.
Delta ECOPOD-D Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit Features:
- Oxygen is pumped into the system allowing the bacteria thrive and grow in much greater numbers than would occur naturally. This “overpopulation” of bacteria speeds the process of breaking down the sewage, making it safe for release into the environment.
- ECOPOD-D Units significantly reduce BOD, TSS, fecal coliforms, and nutrients in the wastewater.
- Nitrification and denitrification occur in a single tank.
- Features a fixed film process which is characteristically stable, reliable, and sturdy. Fixed film is a preferred treatment process for onsite wastewater treatment systems.
ECOPOD-D Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are manufactured to specifications according to wastewater flow requirements available in the following models:
- Model E150D: 1,500 gallons per day
- Model E200D: 2,000 gallons per day
- Model E400D: 4,000 gallons per day
- Model E600D: 6,000 gallons per day
- Model E800D: 8,000 gallons per day
- Model E1060D: 10,600 gallons per day
- Model E1200D: 12,000 gallons per day
- Custom flow models also available
Benefits of Delta ECOPOD-D Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units:
- Built with technology which meets ANSI/NSF International Standard 40–Class 1
- Disposes of wastewater quietly, efficiently, and with no odor
- Typical effluent quality of 6 mg/L BOD5 and 8mg/L TSS
- No inner tank filters, screens, or diffusers to service
- Unique air delivery system
- Remote mount air compressor
- Low initial capital cost and operation
- Integral air compressor/control panel design
- Complete onsite system designs
- ECOPOD-D treatment systems are pre-engineered, requiring no special expertise to design, specify, or install
- Pre-configured, catalog systems allow for ease of ordering
ECOPOD-D Case Studies
- ECOPOD and Drip Disposal System to Equalize Varied Daily Flow Rates of Virginia High School
- ECOPOD and Drip Disposal System to Equalize Varied Daily Flow Rates of Mississippi High School
- ECOPOD and Drip Disposal System to Treat School with Varied Daily Flow Rates
- ECOPOD System to Treat Mobile Park with over 35 Homes
- ECOPOD System at Harmony School in Ontario Reduces Nitrogen Output