ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit
Delta ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are an innovative approach to onsite wastewater disposal where nitrogen reduction is required. The ECOPOD-N technology has been tested under NSF/ANSI 40 and 245 with an average nitrogen reduction of greater than 50% and met and exceeded Class 1 requirements with an average effluent quality of 9 mg/L BOD5 and 8 mg/L TSS.
Delta ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit Features:
- Oxygen is pumped into the system allowing the bacteria thrive and grow in much greater numbers than would occur naturally. This “overpopulation” of bacteria speeds the process of breaking down the sewage, making it safe for release into the environment.
- ECOPOD-N units significantly reduce BOD, TSS, fecal coliforms, and nutrients in the wastewater.
- Nitrification and denitrification occur in a single tank.
- Features a fixed-film process which is characteristically stable, reliable and sturdy. Fixed-film is a preferred treatment process for onsite wastewater treatment systems.
ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are manufactured to specifications according to wastewater flow requirements available in the following models:
- Model E50-N: 500 gallons per day
- Model E60-N: 600 gallons per day
- Model E75-N: 750 gallons per day
- Model E100-N: 1,000 gallons per day
- Model E150-N: 1,500 gallons per day