ECOPOD Commercial Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit
ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are manufactured to specifications according to wastewater flow requirements available in the following models:
- Model E200-VC: 2,000 gallons per day
- Model E300-VC: 3,000 gallons per day
- Model E400-VC: 4,000 gallons per day
- Model E450-VC: 4,500 gallons per day
- Model E600-VC: 6,000 gallons per day
- Model E800-VC: 8,000 gallons per day
- Custom flow models also available
- Model E200: 2,000 gallons per day
- Model E300: 3,000 gallons per day
- Model E400: 4,000 gallons per day
- Model E500: 5,000 gallons per day
- Model E600: 6,000 gallons per day
- Model E800: 8,000 gallons per day
- Model E1000: 10,000 gallons per day
- Larger flow models also available
- Oxygen is pumped into the system allowing the bacteria thrive and grow in much greater numbers than would occur naturally. This “overpopulation” of bacteria speeds the process of breaking down the sewage, making it safe for release into the environment.
- ECOPOD Units significantly reduce BOD, TSS, fecal coliform, and nutrients in the wastewater.
- Nitrification and denitrification occur in a single tank.
- Features a fixed film process which is characteristically stable, reliable, and sturdy. Fixed film is a preferred treatment process for onsite wastewater treatment systems.
- ECOPOD Advanced Wastewater Treatment System Provides Alabama Town with Flexibility for Future Capacity Needs
- Delta Package Sewage Treatment Plant Replaces One in Service for More Than 35 years at Louisiana Community Park
- ECOPOD System to Treat Mobile Park with over 35 Homes
- The fixed film process provides a robust solution suitable for continuous or intermittent use
- Flexible and easy installations in tanks we supply or in 3rd party tanks
- Flexible design approach provides for plants to be installed below, above or at-grade
- With no mechanical parts internal to the unit, the ECOPOD is easy to maintain
- Designed specifically to minimize sludge production for fewer pump out cycles
- Low life cycle costs with minimal maintenance requirements
- Support through a dedicated team of engineers who act like an extension of your own team
- Wide range of solutions from 500 to 250,000 GPD