ECOPOD-NX Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit
ECOPOD-NX Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are manufactured to specifications according to wastewater flow requirements available in the following models:
- The moving bed bio-reactor uses small disc shaped plastic media within the reactor box.
- The ECOPOD-NX can be installed in a single Infiltrator tank or a dual configuration assembly design.
- A single aerator is used to provide oxygen to the bacteria as well as to recirculate flow from the treatment chamber to the pre-treatment chamber.
- Oxygen is pumped into the system allowing the bacteria thrive and grow in much greater numbers than would occur naturally. This “overpopulation” of bacteria speeds the process of breaking down the sewage, making it safe for release into the environment.
- ECOPOD-NX units significantly reduce BOD, TSS, and TN in the wastewater.
- The moving bed bio-reactor process provides inherent scouring of the disc media to prevents fouling within the reactor box making it easy to maintain.
- Recirculation of wastewater back to the anoxic pretreatment chamber allows for the conversion of nitrates into inert nitrogen gas allowing high total nitrogen treatment performance.
- The ECOPOD-NX is a high performing advanced treatment unit available in durable Infiltrator Tanks
- Industry proven solution with both NSF/ANSI 40 and NSF/ANSI 245 certifications
- Use of Infiltrator tanks as the treatment vessel ensures the installations can withstand the rigors of a typical onsite installation environment.
- Designed specifically to minimize sludge production for lower long-term maintenance.
- Low life cycle costs resulting from efficient design with minimal maintenance requirements .
- Patented non-clogging air delivery system.
- Support through a dedicated team of engineers who act like an extension of your own team