FREE WEBINAR: Onsite/Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Solutions for Collection, Treatment and Dispersal
- Indiana - Professional Engineers
- Massachusetts - Soil Evaluator
- Massachusetts - System Inspectors
- New Hampshire - Designers & Installers
- New York - Land Surveyors
- New York - Professional Engineers
- Ohio - Sewage Treatment System Contractors
- National Environmental Health Association - NEHA
Join us for a FREE live webinar hosted by Infiltrator Water Technologies featuring members of our team. Please note all webinar times are Eastern Standard time.Watch Now
This course is approved for one credit hour in:
• New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services designers and installers.
Onsite treatment is often required on commercial facilities that are not served by central sewers. The wastewater that is produced by these facilities is quite varied. This presentation will explore some of these applications, looking at the constituents that can be expected and the challenges associated with treating these wastewaters.
Larry Abatiell is Infiltrator’s Sales Engineer for the Eastern Region and works primarily on projects involving products from Delta Treatment Systems, an Infiltrator company. He and his team provide sales and technical support for creative and cost effective onsite and decentralized wastewater solutions. Larry has 34 years of industry experience in civil infrastructure, environmental, materials, technology, construction / building products, water and wastewater, capital equipment and engineering services. Larry is a registered Professional Engineer in multiple states and holds a BS in Civil Engineering from University of Vermont.More Webinars