FREE WEBINAR: Developing Sustainable Decentralized Wastewater Solutions
- Indiana - Professional Engineers
- Massachusetts - Soil Evaluator
- Massachusetts - System Inspectors
- New York - Land Surveyors
- New York - Professional Engineers
- Ohio - Sewage Treatment System Contractors
- Iowa Onsite Wastewater Association - IOWWA - CIOWTS
- National Environmental Health Association - NEHA
Join us for a FREE live webinar hosted by Infiltrator Water Technologies featuring members of our team. Please note all webinar times are Eastern Standard time.Watch Now
The decentralized industry, plays a large role in our nation’s infrastructure; over 25% of the United States relies upon decentralized systems to provide wastewater treatment. This presentation will review rational design criteria necessary for the design of large subsurface discharges and to demonstrate the benefits of groundwater recharge. This will allow contractors, designers, regulators, and engineers to review additional options to deliver a cost effective solution that protects the public health.
Jonathan joined Infiltrator Water Technologies in 2016 as a Project Engineer after graduating with his B.S. in Environmental Engineering from the University of Vermont. He spends his time at Infiltrator working on decentralized wastewater treatment system designs, product regulation, and research and development initiatives.