FREE WEBINAR: ECOPOD Series in Residential Applications
- Indiana - Professional Engineers
- Iowa Onsite Wastewater Association - IOWWA - CIOWTS
- Maine - Plumbing Inspectors
- Maine - Site Evaluator
- Maine - Voluntary Certification for On-Site System Contractors
- Massachusetts - Soil Evaluator
- Massachusetts - System Inspectors
- National Environmental Health Association - NEHA
- New York - Land Surveyors
- New York - Professional Engineers
- North Carolina - Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS)
This live webinar was recorded to view at your convenience.Watch Now
The Delta ECOPOD® Series for Advanced Wastewater Treatment offers a series of products that are simple in design, easy to install, low maintenance, and highly effective in reducing levels of nitrogen, BOD, and TSS. The ECOPOD® Series can treat 500 to 1,500 gallons per day for residential systems. In this presentation we will learn more about selecting and installing an ECOPOD unit for residential applications.
Travis Johnson, Area Sales Representative
Travis Johnson has worked in the Onsite Wastewater industry for 12 years. He spent the first 10 years working for a large full-service septic contractor in Minnesota. During those 10 years, he acquired all the MN SSTS certifications including his advanced designer and inspector certifications. Travis specialized in tight lots and larger flow systems. He currently represents Infiltrator Water Technologies in Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.