FREE WEBINAR:Onsite Industry Acronyms and Abbreviations – Do You Know Your Acronyms?
- Indiana - Professional Engineers
- Iowa Onsite Wastewater Association - IOWWA - CIOWTS
- Maine - Plumbing Inspectors
- Maine - Site Evaluator
- Maine - Voluntary Certification for On-Site System Contractors
- Massachusetts - Soil Evaluator
- Massachusetts - System Inspectors
- National Environmental Health Association - NEHA
- New Hampshire - Designers & Installers
- New York - Land Surveyors
- New York - Professional Engineers
- Ohio - Sewage Treatment System Contractors
Join us for a FREE live webinar hosted by Infiltrator Water Technologies featuring members of our team. Please note all webinar times are Eastern Standard time.Watch Now
Acronyms and abbreviations are commonly used in all aspects of the onsite and decentralized wastewater treatment and dispersal industry. From creation of regulations as a result of the passage of a new law all the way to the property owner level, acronyms and abbreviations provide a convenient and efficient way for different elements involved in the process to communicate. This presentation will be interactive, with the presenter welcoming comments and questions via the “Chat” feature as the information is shared, with an intent to widen the awareness of the attendees to the many acronyms and abbreviations which they are likely to encounter as one navigates the process from PE OWTS (professional engineer onsite wastewater treatment system) design to final installation to use of TP (toilet paper…).
Dick has been in the plastic leaching chamber business for over 30 years. He started in 1990 in his home state of Maine when he joined PSA, Inc., the company which developed the BioDiffuser line of plastic leaching chambers. He joined Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) in 2000 and worked for 13 years with that company’s Allied Products division before joining Infiltrator in 2013. Dick’s focus over the years has primarily been on product approval development and management, as well regulation oversight and development.