Advanced Treatment Leachfield
Advanced Treatment Leachfield by Infiltrator is a passive advanced leachfield treatment system designed as an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional stone and pipe drainfields. The ATL system is a sand-lined treatment and dispersal leachfield system consisting of 6 components.Find a Distributor ›Contact an Expert ›
How It Works
Upon entering the system, septic tank effluent progresses through each component listed below.
- 4" diameter pipe
- Large-diameter synthetic aggregate
- Fine geotextile
- Small-diameter synthetic aggregate
- Coarse geotextile
- 6" thick system sand
Upon exiting the system sand, the treated effluent enters the underlying native soil.
- Produces Class 1 (EPA secondary) treated effluent
- A passive advanced leachfield treatment – no moving parts or power required
- Modules are quick and easy to install
- Shallow system maximizes site suitability and reduces amount of sand fill required
- No venting and sand cover requirements