Five Benefits of the Advanced Enviro-Septic Treatment System
The Advanced Enviro-Septic (AES) treatment system is a passive, non-mechanical secondary wastewater treatment system that provides both effluent treatment and dispersal in the same small footprint. Since the 1990’s, AES has been installed in residential and commercial wastewater treatment applications throughout the United States, Canada, and internationally in Europe and Australia. In addition to holding NSF/ANSI 40 and BNQ certification, the AES treatment system offers several benefits to septic system installers and homeowners.
Here are the top five benefits of the Advanced Enviro-Septic (AES) treatment system:
- Scalable: The AES treatment system offers design and installation flexibility allowing for varied configurations for sloped or curved sites.
- Traffic-Rated: The AES treatment system has an H-20 traffic rating which enables installation under parking lots or driveways.
- Quick Start-up: The AES treatment system meets or exceeds permit discharge limits in 2-3 days as opposed to up to three months for mechanical treatment systems.
- No Electricity: Most AES treatment system designs incorporate gravity flow which means no mechanical parts or electricity. (add note about when electricity may be required)
- Low Maintenance: AES treatment system maintenance typically consists of periodic pumping of the septic tank which helps to lower homeowner expense over time.
Our technical team is available to answer your questions and assist with AES treatment system site plans. Contact us today and let us help with your next AES treatment system design.
We also recently hosted a webinar, "Why choose AES-Combined Treatment & Dispersal (CTD) Technology on your next Residential or Commercial Design." This one-hour webinar is available to watch on-demand and has been approved for continuing education credit in select states.