The Infiltrator IM-1060 is a lightweight strong and durable septic tank. This watertight tank design is offered with Infiltrator’s line of custom-fit risers and heavy-duty lids. Infiltrator injection molded tanks provide a revolutionary improvement in plastic septic tank design, offering long-term exceptional strength and watertightness.
Do not install the tank in vehicular traffic areas. The tank is designed for non-traffic applications.
All IM-1060 tanks are fully assembled and available through our network of certified Infiltrator distributors.Find a Distributor ›Contact an Expert ›
62.2"W x 127"L x 54.7"H
(1580 mm x 3226 mm x 1389 mm)
Two Access Ports
Each 24" (610 mm)
320 lbs (145 kg)
1287 gal (4872 L)
1094 gal (4141 L)
Minimum 6" (152 mm)
Maximum 48" (1219 mm)
- Strong injection molded polypropylene construction
- Lightweight plastic construction and inboard lifting lugs allow for easy delivery and handling
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strength
- Can be installed with 6" to 48" of cover
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
- Suitable for use as a septic tank, pump tank, or rainwater (non-potable) tank
- No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures are required
- No special water filling requirements are necessary
- The tank may be backfilled with suitable native soil. See installation instructions for guidance.